Friday, January 30, 2009

So regarding those spirals into madness...

At the insistence and urging of my coworkers, I will attempt to detail in this space (Collective groaning at yet another useless blog) some of the more interesting (Read: Wrist slashing material) technological exploits and challenges that I run into on professional and personal basis.

It is my hope that the readers will derive at least some modicum of insight from some of the topics that will (eventually) be posted (maybe), as they will typically be of reasonably obscure and bizarre issues with equally obscure solutions. At the very least, I fall back on the second hope that the readers will be amused by some of the absurdity that happens in the wondrous world of technology, and how I attempt to deal with it without incurring sanity loss.

Me? I'm just some guy that has a job that lets him play with latest hardware and software for a living. Somehow this isn't always (some of the time (almost never)) as exciting as it sounds, as you will no doubt find out in due course.

Strap yourself in - crashes are to be expected and welcomed with open arms, flowers, and keys to the server room.

No comments:

Post a Comment